 Trains / 6369
Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:00:01 GMT

But this part about a custom plate I am not following. It looks to me like • it's
built up on a frame made from individual pieces. Am I missing something? Did
you actually cut up a gray drop center plate and I can't tell?

The wagon plate is made of plates (including one 6x8 trap door frame plate for
power connector access).

Very very nice work. OK everyone, sell your grey corrugateds to Kev so he can
build up a proper train to go behind it instead of just one car.

I probably have enough corrugated to make a third northeast direct style
coach.  What I really need is gray curve top bricks and gray grill tiles.

I'll post a .wav tonight so everyone can hear what it sounds like.

KL