 Trains / 4849
Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 22:00:59 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Yes, at this stage it was just one crocodile engine pulling the lot.

I'm glad we got photos of that, 10 of those hoppers are mine, I've been waiting
to put them behind the Crocodile engine for weeks - I think it looks the most
suitable loco for hopper.

Later, more wagons got added and another engine was placed at the rear.

Yep this was because we had reached the maximum magnet strength limit.

Then the crocodile was given a rest and replaced with another at the front.
The length of the train got close to catching its own tail.

We just didn't have enough trucks!

Carbon 60