 Trains / 4846
Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:02:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
I was most impressed by the long blue hopper train and even some more by the
white Georgian Facade of your metro station. That's great work!

Thanks
I havenet posted any more pictures yet as this is work in progress
There is a picture of the facade at
http://homepages.tesco.net/~lawrence.wilkes/metroterminus.htm (presume you
found your way to this?)

I am know working on interior.