 Trains / 4842
Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:06:08 GMT

Thanks for posting the pictures, Lawrence.  Looks like you all had a great
time.  Wow!  Wonderful blue-era sets and pictures.  Very cool.

Nice, MOC's!

later,
James

In lugnet.trains, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
From humble beginnings...

Amongst the pictures of the recent LegoFest held by a small group of AFOLs in
the UK are several of a train layout with some custom trains and stations.

Nothing yet on the likes of some of the US layouts, but we all need to start
somewhere.

A Legofest planned for September should see a large more developed layout.

go to
http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/temp/legofest3/index.html
and
http://homepages.tesco.net/~lawrence.wilkes/reddifest.htm