 Trains / 3004
Re: Coal Process Plant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 03:07:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jim Rosikiewicz writes:

I have to by a mindstorm kit and start planing.. (Work in Progress.)

Thanks
Jim

Jim,

I concurr with others' opinions - nice job on the design of the structure.
I'm curious on how you managed the black crossbream effect on the front of the
plant.

By the way, I noticed Learningsmith (at least in my area) has Mindstorms kits
(and other stuff) for 20% off.  If you've got one in your area, that adds up
to $40 in savings.  You can check them out at
http://www.learningsmith.com/home.htm.  Their on-line catalog isn't fully
functional yet, but it may be worth the effort to track a store down, as I
rarely see Mindstorms kits on sale.

Good luck, and thanks for the pics of your coal processing plant.  I wish I
had the patience to make such an impressive building!

Ed