 Trains / 3000
Re: Coal Process Plant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 01:03:37 GMT

Jim,

First of all, let me congradulate you on a well built model!.  Are you
intending to load the hoppers from this tipple?  If so, how are you planning to
meter in the coal so that you get about the same fill every time?

Curious, because I have built a mindstorms controlled loader, not anything like
as nice looking, but functional.

James Powell