 Trains / 29223 (-20)
  Re: Post your bogie/truck designs

(...) (URL) Here> are mine, Tim. They were inspired by your design. (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Post your bogie/truck designs

(...) These were for a BR class 47/57, but should work for any bogeys with 3 wheelsets: (URL) bottom of the two is the one I decided to use on my Class 47 seen in: (URL) Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk) irc: irc://irc.blitzed.org/ web: (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Post your bogie/truck designs

Hi all, I've noticed a few queries lately on various bogie/truck designs and decided to make this thread to keep track of what people have done. Just post pictures of any bogie or truck designs you have that you think other people may be interested (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Ferrari Lancia D50 racecar and a BR Lowfit wagon

(2 URLs) BS> (URL) Wallpaper> (URL) Flickr> (2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Hi all, Just compound posting some MOCs. The (URL) Lancia D50> is a beautiful piece of design and engineering from Ferrari in the 50s. The model is pretty much as you see it (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LMS Shunting Engine with Tender

(...) I've also just added a dockyard shunter, made from the 10183 Hobby Train set parts. This is an overhaul of the one I built for Huw's set review party. I was able to make a better job of it without other people trying to nick the parts at the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flatcars

(...) "Pensy" Im sooo sorry- im tired, time for bed. No more lego-ing for me today. (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flatcars

I really love the Pansey Flatcars, mb someone could throw the instructions up on lego? Great Job! (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flatcars

I really love the Pansey Flatcars, mb someone could throw the instructions up on lego? Great Job! (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Bavarian S3/6 steam engine in odd color livre

That's a beautiful train, both the LEGO version and in real life. Excellent work. (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LMS Shunting Engine with Tender

(...) Thanks for the compliments (and James). The tender is based on scrap I've seen once in a picture and rotting away at a restoration railway; it's not supposed to be perfect, but to represent an improvised coal tender. Just made out of a small (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flatcars

"Tim Gould" <tgould.lego(AT@)gma...(DOT.)com> wrote in message news:JJL3w7.4nK@lugnet.com... (...) Whoa! That centerbeam is a work of art! I love the idea of using the string, and those trucks are pretty nifty too. -Rob www.brickmodder.net (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Flatcars

(...) Nice work on all of these, Matt. The centerbeam is definitely my favourite. Very sleek. Tim (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flatcars

(...) Nice work on all of these, Matt. The centerbeam is definitely my favourite. Very sleek. Tim (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Very Rare 1966 Retailer LEGO Train Brochures

I've had a collection of 5 MINT train brochures, all from 1966, that I got in Germany in 1980, and had them stored away and forgot about them ever since. Well recently I came across them again, along with a note I wrote at the time (with my (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bavarian S3/6 steam engine in odd color livre

(...) Beautiful job Ben. I am so glad that you and Jason figured out how to do the spring loaded design! I dreamed about it a while ago when I first bought my Big Ben wheels to make a 4-4-0 and a 4-6-2, but I never got around to trying to figure it (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LMS Shunting Engine with Tender

(...) [...] (...) That is a cool little engine, and I like the details that you have been placed in the interior of the cab (there really is much interior in that engine is there). The tender looks a little silly, but I'm guessing that it is a good (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bavarian S3/6 steam engine in odd color livre

(...) SNIP Finally! A couple more days and I would have posted this for you! It's a fantastic build, Ben. And it's not red and black! I love the solution you came up with for clearing the pistons over the pony truck, as well as the rubber-band (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Bavarian S3/6 steam engine in odd color livre

Hi to all Lugnet train fans! Today I want to present an engine I have finished to build two weeks ago. Since then I hadn't found the time to present it here. Since the (URL) Brickshelf Gallery> has already collected 5000+ klicks within 2 weeks, I (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, FTX) !!

  7996 Dual Crossover Available from US S@H

The much rumored dual-crossover is now available from the US Shop At Home site, (URL) This product announcement is bittersweet. The new rail set is available for R/C trains only, and I hope that readers here will do their best to adapt this design (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: LMS Shunting Engine with Tender

(...) Jason, Fantastic build! Every bit of thought is well planned and the execution appears superb. Excellent build. I haven't churned through the details, but I am very eager to disect the work. later, James Mathis (17 years ago, 10-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact