 Trains / 27541
Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:53:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
   Jason J Railton wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote: ...
   only one hopper and one covered hopper were approved. But a situation that is even more confusing is this one... http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=C2C606CB-5FB2-45D9-A206-A4CED4D90453 The 1900’s era Boxcar is available for sale, but it has never appeared in the Train gallery, and it has never appeared in my gallery. I have ...
Does this mean that, if I create a model and it’s rejected from the gallery, I can still hawk the URL around here (or maybe on JLUG ;) for people to buy it?

Or even if I just upload something to check out the price, other people can go back to it?

Jason R
I just downloaded the directions, but I haven’t checked them to see if they work (that involves going to my wife’s computer). So, I’m guessing that yes, you could buy this model. Even if the “Add to Cart” button doesn’t work, you could download the instructions, upload the model yourself, and buy it without submitting it to the gallery. Of course, this is all speculation. I haven’t bought this model since I already have one in red. Converting it to another color is going to be painful.

Chris

I just added it to my cart successfully.

All of the 10-piece parts packs that I’ve done work like this - you don’t even need LDD installed to buy Factory sets.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations