 Trains / 27505
27504  |  27506
Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 03:18:26 GMT

some renderings at save.9vtrains.com
http://save.9vtrains.com/mediagallery/album.php?aid=12&page=1

Chris
--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease
http://www.oif.org/

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Chris, Once again, very nice! And 6-wide, too! I'm currently working on converting your 8-wide boxcar to 6-wide (1). With these hoppers and that conversion I should be able to make a pretty cool freight train for my BNSF loc and TTX cars (if I (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) <snip> (...) These are very nice. I like how you've presented slight variations on the builds with covered/uncovered, etc. later, James Mathis (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)
  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) to do it in two colours because of the parts selection, then I had an awful job fitting the parts together. I kept transferring the file between LDD and MLCAD. Whilst MLCAD is much more pleasant to use, I will concede that it's a lot easier to (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)