 Trains / 25667
Re: Train motors half price via S@H weekly special
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 14:22:26 GMT

If LEGO does do an RC train, I suspect it would be made to go alongside the
existing 9V train and be made as either a Duplo product or a Jack Stone/4+
type product.
Such a product would compete with products like Fisher Price Geotrax
(which, IIRC, is remote controled) and other such remote controled trains
(I think someone mentioned Playmobil).

It could well be that resources to develop the RC train are taken from
Duplo resources (if its a duplo train) or 4+ resources (if its a 4+ train)
and not from 9V trains.

I heard rumors somewhere (cant remember where or when) about a possible
"Jack Stone Train" which could have refered to this.