 Trains / 23198
MOC: Space Police II Prison Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:47:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey all!

Space and Trains come together to ensure that bad dudes will take one last
ride on the iron horse of the future to the big house of no return!

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Space%20Police%20II%20Prison%20Train
.htm

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, especially since I couldn't get
all the pictures to load after I'd clicked the page last night or this
morning.  All the images have been uploaded, but for some reason, the page
keeps timing out on me about two-thirds of the way down and my browser
doesn't seem to be caching the pictures that've already been downloaded.
I've checked the html and images on my hard drive against what's on the
hosted pages and they are identical..  Is it because the page is too long?
What am I missing?  Using IE 6.0.2600.  Cleaned out all the Temp internet
files too.

Thanks!

Dave
www.xenobuzz.com