 Space / 35099
Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:28:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Hey James,

Thanks a bunch!  Others have had problems before with my deep links to the
pages.  Dunno what it is.  I can't understand how a simple cut-and-paste
from the address bar causes a problem.  Anyone know?

As for the station, I hope to have pictures up soon.  It's proven difficult
to photograph given its dimensions, but I'm sure you'll agree that it's
worth the wait!  :-)

DinosaurDave

Dave,
After looking at it some more, all I can say is, "wow," again.  It's very well
conceived and implemented.  I like the pursuit ship, but I think I like the look
with the wings folded - looks more sleek.  My only complaint - it's SPII (the
only REAL Space Police are SPI!).

Not sure what happened with the URL - looks like it wrapped when you pasted it
in.  You'd have more control of that with an FTX posting.  And personally, I
don't like spaces in URLs.

Like that Lego room, too.
James Wilson
Dallas, TX