 Space / 35104
Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:53:58 GMT

"James Wilson" <wilson_j_s@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:I1B6wB.BGo@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Hey James,

Thanks a bunch!  Others have had problems before with my deep links to • the
pages.  Dunno what it is.  I can't understand how a simple cut-and-paste
from the address bar causes a problem.  Anyone know?

As for the station, I hope to have pictures up soon.  It's proven • difficult
to photograph given its dimensions, but I'm sure you'll agree that it's
worth the wait!  :-)

DinosaurDave

Dave,
After looking at it some more, all I can say is, "wow," again.  It's very • well
conceived and implemented.  I like the pursuit ship, but I think I like • the look
with the wings folded - looks more sleek.

I think it looks likes it's crouched and ready to pounce!

My only complaint - it's SPII (the
only REAL Space Police are SPI!).

Ha!  Yeah, I figured SPII needed somethin' new to jazz up their image, but
now I want to do a SPI project soon.

Not sure what happened with the URL - looks like it wrapped when you • pasted it
in.  You'd have more control of that with an FTX posting.  And personally, • I
don't like spaces in URLs.

I'm such a noob.  How do I do an FTX post?

Like that Lego room, too.

Heh, that pic is almost two years old, I need to take a new one to show how
far the invasion has progessed.!

James Wilson
Dallas, TX