 Space / 35096
Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 01:33:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   Space and Trains come together to ensure that bad dudes will take one last ride on the iron horse of the future to the big house of no return!

http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Space%20Police%20II%20Prison%20Train.htm

This thing totally rocks! I don’t see much of the Space Police style going there save for the selection of colors, but it’s a beautiful design. The locomotive and guard cars both have a really beefy look to them that matches the concept perfectly.

Just curious- is the pusher motor actually necessary?

And do you mind if I link to this from my classic space train page?

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com