 Space / 35097
Re: Bot Contest Entry - Swiss Army Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:14:36 GMT

   Link to Swiss Army Bot pics (pending):

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=billp

Comments welcome, as always.

Bill Pfund (billp)

P.S. - How do you guys get pictures embedded in your lugnet posts?

Hi Bill,

Nice bot you have here, I found it very funny. I love the idea, and the way you did it is very creative. Very nice touch / detail you acheived with the “red cross” at the front side!

Just for more stability, I would have tryed to put one more ski, in the back, as the 2 you already use seem to be place a little bit forward.

For the embeded pics, have a look at this :

-> try to reply to this message, you’ll see what the code is. !! You have to use “Formatted text (FTX)” message format to embed pics.

Cheers,

JP.