 Space / 35083
35082  |  35084
Subject:
Bot Contest Entry - Swiss Army Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:31:42 GMT

What kind of robot would the Swiss build?  Why the Swiss Army Bot!  This bot
hosts a wide array of tools, from saws to magnifying glasses!  Legendary Swiss
technology makes this bot a sure hit, no matter what sector of the galaxy you
happen to be going to.  Powered by a secret yellow, fizzy fuel brewed by the
Swiss - you can see the fuel cotainer on the robots back - this bot has plenty
of energy to last for hours.  Equiped with skiis for those Alpine or Hoth trips,
this bot goes anywhere.  Hover mode is an available option.  Get yours today!

Link to Swiss Army Bot pics (pending):

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=billp

Comments welcome, as always.

Bill Pfund (billp)

P.S. - How do you guys get pictures embedded in your lugnet posts?