 Space / 35094
Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:31:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Space and Trains come together to ensure that bad dudes will take one last
ride on the iron horse of the future to the big house of no return!

Pfff, those Super-B Blacktron-wannabes are the vanilla of bad-guys.  They need
about as much legal supervision as a church youth group.

Anyways, I really like the blend between recognizable real-world train structure
and futuristic styling, and the inclusion of a non-rail-dependant means of
chasing down escapees is a great idea.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, especially since I couldn't get
all the pictures to load after I'd clicked the page last night or this
morning.  All the images have been uploaded, but for some reason, the page
keeps timing out on me about two-thirds of the way down

I had a similar problem.  The last eight pics came up blank until I loaded them
individually (right click/show picture).

and my browser doesn't seem to be caching the pictures that've already been
downloaded.

Now that's probably a local problem.  Check your browser settings.  It might be
set to reload everything from scratch instead of checking to see if new stuff
has been added before reloading.

Is it because the page is too long?

The time-out issue is probably because of the sheer amount of data.  There are a
lot of pics to download, and a regular modem won't do it very fast.