 Space / 35089
Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:31:04 GMT

"Chris Paton" <chrisp@cliffhanger.com> wrote in message
news:I19o9q.pMu@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, especially since I couldn't • get
all the pictures to load after I'd clicked the page last night or this
morning.

Hi David

As far as I can see the page is loading fine! : )

Great!!  Glad to hear it as I still can't get the entire page to load yet.
Need to call my ISP about this, or perhaps I should start nesting my pages a
little?

As for the MOC...  fantastic!  I am a great fan of Space Police I and II • and you
have created a fantastic prison train.

Many thanks!

Comments?  Well, there are so many details I like, not least the Guard • Wagon.
The "fighter" sits really well on top creating a good overall profile.

Cool, I was aiming for a low, sleek profile.  Not because it's aerodynamic,
but 'cause it looks snazzy!

The 4x4
is a nice touch.  Again, overall, it really works well.  As for building
technique and innovative methods - I'll leave those comments for better • builders
than me.

WHAT?!  Don't say that!!  More praise, please!  :-)

Seriously, don't sell yourself short.  Your infinite capacity for personal
genius will only be further feuled by your absolute belief in yourself as
the greatest builder of all time!!

Works for me, anyway!

But what I am really anxious to see more of is your Entry Station!  More
pictures needed  - soon!

Working on it!

Thanks for sharing.

Chris