 Space / 35103
Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:44:52 GMT

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote in message
news:I1A6zt.1n8H@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Space and Trains come together to ensure that bad dudes will take one • last
ride on the iron horse of the future to the big house of no return!

<http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Space%20Police%20II%20Prison%20Trai
n.htm>

This thing totally rocks!  I don't see much of the Space Police style • going
there save for the selection of colors, but it's a beautiful design.

Thanks!  The color selection and the prison cells are the only thing that
make it specifically Space Police II.  I didn't wanna limit myself in terms
of the design.

The
locomotive and guard cars both have a really beefy look to them that • matches the
concept perfectly.¬ ¬ Just curious- is the pusher motor actually
necessary?¬ ¬

I don't know yet.  The guard car is pretty heavy.  I don't have enough track
yet to test it.

And do you mind if I link to this from my
<http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/cstrain/index.html classic space • train
page>?¬ ¬

That's be awesome!

DinosaurDave