 Space / 35125
Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:47:39 GMT

"JP RIGNAULT" <jprignault@itnetwork.fr> wrote in message
news:I1A933.1wII@lugnet.com...
Hi Dave,

That's a very nice train you have here! Every thing scream for • playability,
which is a big plus I think.

The way you attached the prisoner cells to the car is simply amazing, very
impressive and efficient SNOT building!

Thanks a lot!  I was really happy with how compact it eventually became.
I've been getting deeper into SNOT building these days.  It really expands
your choices.

This is the kind of train I'd like to see going around a moon base!

Cheers,

JP.