 Space / 35126
MOC: Space Police II Prison Entry Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 08:48:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

Clearing out my PC of games has really cleared up my weekend hours for more
building and html!  After letting my website go unupdated for over a year, I
now have quite a backlog of pages to write.  Hope you enjoy the station!

www.xenobuzz.com

Just scroll down a bit, it's the first item.

DinosaurDave