 Space / 35087
Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:49:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, especially since I couldn't get
all the pictures to load after I'd clicked the page last night or this
morning.

Hi David

As far as I can see the page is loading fine! : )

As for the MOC...  fantastic!  I am a great fan of Space Police I and II and you
have created a fantastic prison train.

Comments?  Well, there are so many details I like, not least the Guard Wagon.
The "fighter" sits really well on top creating a good overall profile.  The 4x4
is a nice touch.  Again, overall, it really works well.  As for building
technique and innovative methods - I'll leave those comments for better builders
than me.

But what I am really anxious to see more of is your Entry Station!  More
pictures needed  - soon!

Thanks for sharing.

Chris