 Trains / 22728
Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:00:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys wrote:
As promised--

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

Wow was that fun.  I woldn't want to do it everyday, but for the cost of 2 curve
track pieces and 1 switch, it wasn't so bad...

Great mods, Dave!  I can just imagine the wonderful smell of all that freshly
sawed ABS permeating your basement...  :-)

I had a question: I've nevered worked with hot glue before, how well would you
say it grips the ABS?

Thanks,

Mark