 Trains / 22726
Re: Custom Curved Switch in our layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 02:00:56 GMT

<snip>

but it'll be the most complex one yet--requiring the sacrifice of *gasp* TWO
curve pieces and one switch!!  I'll post when I get it complete!

Take care,

Dave K

As promised--

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

Wow was that fun.  I woldn't want to do it everyday, but for the cost of 2 curve
track pieces and 1 switch, it wasn't so bad...

The possibilities continue

Dave K