 Trains / 22563
Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:07:03 GMT

Hi John,

Nice Hogwarts Express.

Looks great with the coupling rods/drive rods. I too have Ben’s excellent wheels but am struggling to make these connections with six drivers and accomodate the necessary articulation to get round the sharp curves, any tips?

Thanks,

Geoff