 Trains / 22562
Re: NGLTC NMRA Piedmont Division show pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:52:43 GMT

Hey,

I had a GREAT time sunday and there was quite a large crowd.

"At the end of the show we found out that one of our conductors had deserted
L-gauge and change over to another scale:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thinice/NMRA2004/nmra2004047.jpg"

LOL!  I find that very funny because the man who built that layout said: "If I
had a gun, I'd shoot all them people who are looking at them Lego's.  I wish
they would just turn around and look at my layout!"

If anyone is wondering if there are any pictures of my 0-4-0 steamer they are
here:

In case the folder is not open to the public yet... some deep links

A low front view with the proud engineer:

An overall shot of the whole train:

Unfortunatly I don't have any interior pics, sorry.

Thanks

Build Well
Erik Bush