 Trains / 21793 (-20)
  Re: Union Pacific Trademark Battle

(...) Wow. Dunno if this is more for o.t-d, but here's something-- If a company doesn't protect the trademarks related to their particular company right from day 1, and many years have passed, doesn't history show that they give up said trademarks-- (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Union Pacific Trademark Battle

I read in the San Fransisco Chronicle this morning that UP is planning on charging for the use of their logo, INCLUDING any fallen flags for lines that UP has taken over. (URL) Kenny Paul (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train layout

(...) Hi Philippe, Modified switch + motor + clutch + gear rack: (URL) one behind the shed is without motor on the photo. I don't have any detailed photos of it. Basicly it is made of a clutch and a wedge belt wheel on the same axle. The wheel turns (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  First pictures from Cantigy

The Northern Illinois Lego Train Club welcomes all to the Cantigny Lego show. With four operating train layouts and other displays this is the largest Lego show ever to hit the midwest! If you can join us on Sunday please do! Pictures from Saturday (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HpI60K.DAG@lugnet.com... (...) poster (...) (that (...) but (...) message on (...) Hi, Sorry for the error. I have corrected it now. Jeroen (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks

(...) Tim, I figured out this address for the JPG by guessing on the pdf-link (I also got a corrupted zip file): (URL) Poster! Great MOCs! I noticed you re-did your Santa Fe GE B40-8W in Union Pacific livery. Looks sweet. I also can't help but a get (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks

(...) went to check this out but the jpg link takes you shaun's shunter, the poster before and I also got a file is corrupted message when itried the pdf (that might be my comp tho) I looked for a a feedbank mail address on the site but couldn't (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks

I've put together a 45 passenger train compilation poster of some of my MOCs. Jeroen is graciously hosting it for download. The poster is set to landscape orientaion of 3x2 feet at 200dpi. Thanks for checking it-- and all the other posters-- out at: (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: Train layout

(...) Hi Thomas, I saw you used a motorized switch point on your layout. Which mechanism did you choose for this ? Regards, Philippe (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Thanks everyone! These answers are great and they were just whay I was looking for! I feel better prepared to show people how cool the Santa Fe is. Many thanks, now I shall retreat two doors down to the left. ;) e (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  SCLTC at December Nights in San Diego

SCLTC opened its current layout at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum last night (December 5) for the first of two special evening showings from 17:00 to 21:00 as part of the annual December Nights celebration in Balboa Park (San Diego, CA). Total (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Yep, the 10020 Santa Fe is a very cool set! If you need a quick impression how nice a Sante Fe with motor does look like, have a look at this tripel unit (sorry, at that time it still came without the light set - in the meantime I added it). (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Call me bragging, but...

...I just found and nearly complete (URL) #4534 LEGO Express> for $35 at a thrift store!! Only pieces missing were all the strait track and light. Woo-Hooo!! Be on the look out for some train MOCs! ;) Lord of the LEGO One Brick to Rule Them All! (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: PNLTC festival of trees - LEGO in space

<snip> (...) <snip autosig> Lots of wire. Everything on the tree had to be wired to the tree for transportation to the winning bidders house (or wherever else they want it) The FoT is a really nice form factor for LEGO. Plus it gives a lot of LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

  Re: PNLTC festival of trees - LEGO in space

(...) Nice job Ben. It's cool to see the LEGO clubs around the country taking part in the various FoTs. I'm guessing it was quite a task to get that globe to sit steady on top of the tree. jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

  Re: BBB wheels + availability?

(...) Big Ben Bricks LLC is online at www.bigbenbricks.com I was hoping to make a large run in December in four colors, but I've discovered a couple of things that aren't quite right. So I'm taking this opportunity to optimize the design. That said, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce)

  PNLTC festival of trees - LEGO in space

Lots of christmas trees this year. Here is one with a twist - it has a LEGO space theme featuring sets from the LEGO Space/Discovery lineup. PNLTC also had a 25' x 13' layout at the festival. The tree features: a large LEGO globe as a tree topper a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

  I have three 7722 Train door stickers to give...

Hello train lovers, I recently acquired three black train doors on bricklink with "DB 7722" stickers on them and I don't need them. I only wanted the black doors! I know this set is old and many people sometimes lose the stickers. Anyone interested? (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Eric, Just to elaborate on what Larry said. The instructions tell you step by step how to add the motor and shorten the fuel tank. The set even comes with the gray train motor "decorative sides" so that the motor matches the other wheels. TLC (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Train layout

Hi, Here's a layout I'm working on: (URL) requires some modified straight tracks. 6, 10 and 12 studs. I guess it will take me years and lots of LEGO to finish the landscape and buildings, if ever. :-) A problem is that S@H isn't available in Norway. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact