 Trains / 21792
21791  |  21793
Subject:
Union Pacific Trademark Battle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:27:42 GMT

I read in the San Fransisco Chronicle this morning that UP is planning on
charging for the use of their logo, INCLUDING any fallen flags for lines that UP
has taken over.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/12/07/BUGJ73H8FO1.DTL&type=business

FWIIW.
Regards, Kenny Paul