 Trains / 21787
Re: New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 02:09:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   I’ve put together a 45 passenger train compilation poster of some of my MOCs. Jeroen is graciously hosting it for download.

The poster is set to landscape orientaion of 3x2 feet at 200dpi.

Thanks for checking it-- and all the other posters-- out at:

digitalbricks.nl

later,

James Mathis

went to check this out but the jpg link takes you shaun’s shunter, the poster before and I also got a file is corrupted message when itried the pdf (that might be my comp tho) I looked for a a feedbank mail address on the site but couldn’t find one, only the submissions one so if you could pass the message on to jeroen i’d be grateful.

Tim