 Trains / 21788
Re: New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 02:36:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
I've put together a 45 passenger train compilation poster of some of my
MOCs. Jeroen is graciously hosting it for download.

The poster is set to landscape orientaion of 3x2 feet at 200dpi.

Thanks for checking it-- and all the other posters-- out at:

<http://www.digitalbricks.nl/mocposters.html digitalbricks.nl>

later,

James Mathis

went to check this out but the jpg link takes you shaun's shunter, the poster
before and I also got a file is corrupted message when itried the pdf (that
might be my comp tho) I looked for a a feedbank mail address on the site but
couldn't find one, only the submissions one so if you could pass the message
on to jeroen i'd be grateful.

Tim

Tim,

I figured out this address for the JPG by guessing on the pdf-link (I also got a
corrupted zip file):

http://www.digitalbricks.nl/MOC/JamesMathis/BBT1/JM_TrainsOfBrick_poster36x24.jpg

James,

Great Poster!  Great MOCs!  I noticed you re-did your Santa Fe GE B40-8W in
Union Pacific livery.  Looks sweet.  I also can't help but a get a kick out of
seeing your NJ Transit train set, since I used to ride those trains to college
every day (although at the time I believe the locomotive was typically an
AEM-7).  I've always been a big fan of your Amtrak Superliner.  It's all great
stuff.  It would take too long to say it all.

Regards,
Paul