 Trains / 21697
Re: DCC chip installed in accessory brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:33:27 GMT

This is great!

Don't forget that this device does not have to be stationery but could be
incorporated into your mobile wrecker crane for remote control of those tricky
salvage operations!  You will need some method of picking up the contact to the
rails though,  maybe a train motor minus the motor?