 Trains / 21563
Re: BBB Inspire Swiss Ae 3/6" Electric Locomotive Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:41:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard “Ben” Beneke wrote:

Maybe you could re-render the model with these unofficial dat-parts of “my” driver wheel design (which is highly similar to BBB’s one). http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=557757 (Sorry, but you have to modify the dat-file somewhat to change the colour from red to standard)

Here is the Swiss Ae 3/6 electric locomotive with Ben’s unofficial dat-part wheel.

The main Swiss Ae 3/6 v2 folder, once moderated, contains the .mpd file for the loc, as well as a color modified version of Ben’s wheel .dat file.

later,

James Mathis