 Trains / 21561
Re: BBB Inspire Swiss Ae 3/6" Electric Locomotive Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:56:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:

   The sweepstake is now open for the length of time before someone LDraws the wheel anyway!!

A “good enough” mockup should not be too hard... ... start with Ben’s!!!

but the bending in the rear of the ribs will take some care to model accurately.

personally I’d vote for seeing if Ben can release his CAD files (assuming he designed this in AutoCad or whatever to get the mold made) through an AutoCAD (or whatever) to LDraw convertor as a rout)