 Trains / 20919
20918  |  20920
Subject:
modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:46:30 GMT

Track Designer models a pair of monorail upper and lower ramp parts as a single
piece. Do you view this as a feature or a restriction?

I can't recall seeing half of a ramp unconnected to the other half in a layout.
Have you found a need for half a ramp? Short of using a hacksaw, have you
figured how to connect anything other than the mate to the mid-elevation end of
a ramp piece?

Thanks for the feedback
Cary