 Trains / 20920
Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete wrote:
I can use those, but i would like to hold the gravity point as low as
possible. The total wieght of those bricks is higher than the 6081 and plates
on top. Leaves also enough room to put lightbulbs (or white LED's) in the top
of the roof, witch can't be done with the 6215 bricks. Just thinking a bit
ahead ...

What I meant was: Maybe you can use the simple bricks at the ends of the roof,
if you're just a bit short of the more sophisticated ones.

See you in Zwolle?

Yes, If all goes well. I've registerd for all 5 exibition days of the event, but
not for the building-up day.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.