 Trains / 20900
Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:49:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete wrote:
Hi folks,

Hi Ludo,

thanks for doing this posting about this orange train. Although you made me
loosing a bet (luckiely for me the bet was just about being right or wrong).

We were talking about your nice train creations yesterday at late afternoon in
the 1000steine chat.

Since your red commuter train looks very orange in the foreground near the
cameras lenses, I was not sure if your waggon was orange or possibly red as
well. I thought that there might have been a 51:49 chance for a bad colour
balance of your camera.....

Now I see you used spray on your bricks.

Nevertheless: nice model! I hope you get it all finished till the Legoworld in
Zwolle!

Kind Regards,

Ben

Here's a link to a picture from a commutertrain i created after a real model
from the Belgian Railways.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=483284 • [SNIP]
Hope you enjou it.
Regards,