 Trains / 20898
Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:01:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeroen de Haan wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Ludo Soete wrote:
Hi folks,

Here's a link to a picture from a commutertrain i created after a real model
from the Belgian Railways.
The blue 1*2 plates içn the door are changed to neon-green transparent plates,
but should be clear transparent ones.

Hi Ludo,

As it happens, I finished my (LDraw) version last month but hadn't posted on
Brickshelf yet. I made it after this picture
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=493166 and this is the first
result: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=493167

I did rotate the first car as second car and didn't place pantographs yet.

I love your version! Will you bring it to Zwolle this year?

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,

You made also a nice version of this kind of train (type R06). Note that the
second car's different from the first one in real live!
I notice also the use of the curved track in your rendering, great!
Now i see someone who use it, i'm glad that i didn't create it for nothing.
It's my intention to bring this train to Zwolle and Brussels (Lego Festival from
31/10 until 2/11/2003). If i find some time AFTER LF2003 then i think to create
a LDraw version of this train. If i can finish my orange car too, i'll bring
this one too. I still need a lot (22 pieces) of those curved light grey bricks
(2*4*1 1/3 - number:6081)for the roof. We are hard working on our layout for
LW2003 / LF2003.

Thanks for the reply.
Regards,
Ludo