 CAD / Development / 9360
Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:10:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Cary Clark wrote:
Track Designer models a pair of monorail upper and lower ramp parts as a single
piece. Do you view this as a feature or a restriction?

I can't recall seeing half of a ramp unconnected to the other half in a layout.
Have you found a need for half a ramp? Short of using a hacksaw, have you
figured how to connect anything other than the mate to the mid-elevation end of
a ramp piece?

Thanks for the feedback
Cary

The top and bottom ramp pieces are designed to fit together, they do NOT join up
physically with any other of the monorail pieces.  You may just as well design
both together.

Michel Magnan