 CAD / Development / 9359
Re: Parts Tracker outages in next few days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee wrote:
Please expect some availability outages on the Parts Tracker in the next few
days, as I begin work on the next parts update. I am not able to set any
expectations as to the likely delivery date of 2003-03, as this will be the
first time I have produced an update from the new ldraw.org site, and cannot
predict what problems I may encounter.

But, be assured that the next update is in the pipeline.

Chris Dee (LDraw Parts Admin)

Things are progressing on 2003-03, but it will be another few days before I can
make the downloads available. I have been conscious of getting the Parts Tracker
up and running again whilst I finalise the release. This will contain 314 files,
including 111 new parts. The remaining certified parts on the PT are there
because
a) there is ongoing discussion about naming, or
b) they have inter-dependencies, or
c) they are primitives that are not yet needed by certified parts.

Chris