 Trains / 20834
Re: New German Diesel Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:14:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Anton Raves wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Jeroen de Haan wrote:
This is indeed a great train, both the real thing and James' model are very
impressive. Instead of half tracks I would love Lego to make 3 axle motors
(again), doesn't have to be a driven axle althrough that would help the traction
for some trains.

I also LOVE the UP car. I see James has borrowed some techniques from the SF
cars ;-) and love to see a complete set of cars. And a loc. Maybe an idea for
MTW or Brikworx to sell? As far as I can see there are no hard-to-get-parts
(yet).

Jeroen is right, James, that UP car is awesome too and most definetely needs
other cars AND a locomotive! A bunch of GP-38's...? :-)

Never mind the GP-38's, James, I just saw the reference picture you worked from,
it has your Santa Fe diesel v5 locomotive up front, just re-color your ready
model and use that with this UP car and a few more ones in between the loc(s)
and this end car!

You're ace in design!
  Anton