 Trains / 20854
Re: New German Diesel Locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:19:17 GMT

James Mathis wrote:

Anton tells me that this type of loc rolls by his locale.  He has told me
he
certainly favours the electric trains.  Know I know why!  Dirty diesels at
his door step.

But electric engines lack a soul...
Besides, compared to the old Dutch classes 2200 and 2400 Ludmilla isn't too
bad. One of them recently came through my town while the main line
Amersfoort-Apeldoorn was closed , see
http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/fotoalbum/trains/Lunteren_2003-08-03/ for
some shots.
--