 Trains / 16158 (-20)
  Re: Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design

(...) If there was some neat way to attach a coupler to the axle, that'd be the best place, but probably above the track is next best. (...) Nah, I think you want to make the car above the track as small as possible, otherwise you may as well just (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design

(...) Cool. So you didn't want to go the Wuppertahlbahn ((URL) route using a single rail? I guess it makes powering the thing easier... (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Under Hanging Train Idea: v1 Concept design

Here's a start at trying to build an under hanging train. Not sure how well, or if, this design concept would work. I've certainly been inspired by other MOCs like this. This concept train only has one car. The ideas are that: - One side of the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!)

The official website of ths Southern California LEGO Train Club has been entirely redone and given a brand new look! Check it out at: (URL) free to explore the site and find out about our club, our layouts, and our goals as we expand. Or you can (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  pyke ballast regulator model

here is one of many planned MOW models (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: question on a model

(...) Sorry - no can do the ldraw option. However, if you email me your mailing address (my hotmail address is fine to use), I will mail you a copy of the instructions I used to build it. - Bob (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: question on a model

(...) bob you may be my only hope! can you make instructions in ldraw? (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Repairing 12v train motor

(...) those?) Dear Larry, I have no idea, what kind of Motor you have, but Albert was talking about the 7865 motor from 740. That has no screws to open it. Breaking the glued housing up is quite difficult and glueing it afterwards is a even more (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: question on a model

(...) guido, chech your mail (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Repairing 12v train motor

(...) I have a MIB service pack 12v motor, never opened, that I'd sacrifice to the cause of getting good spares made up. Presumably the parts in it once the cover was ripped off, would be as dimensionally accurate as one could hope for short of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Repairing 12v train motor

(...) Not for me at least... If anybody knows exact specs of the gear and could find a way to replace them I'd happily run a few dozen... all I need to pay for is used material and a few free weekends, which is a good deal IMHO :) (BTW I noticed (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: question on a model

(...) (URL) Bob (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: SFSC - Photoware - JM design

(...) Well, to be clear....I'm not saying that the parts aren't available (insert plug for SAH Bulks here), I'm just saying that after a while, slipping LEGO purchases past my wife get more and more difficult! :) Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: question on a model

(...) I haven't made this model, but I have starting gathering photos to build a series of trackside repair equipment. Your design looks nice! Do you have more pics or a .ldr file? If so, I would love to see! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: New MOC: Train Station of "Schapen"

(...) I don't believe I have ever seen anyone build a wall sidways like this. very interesting. (...) Weather beaten it looks too. You added just enough to give it that look without adding too much (something I am sure I would end up doing.) Oh and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Repairing 12v train motor

(...) I think that would overstep easily the worth of the whole 7865 motor... Maybe you are lucky and the motor has been used for long time in only 1 direction? If so, it might have wear on only one side of the gearwheels teeth'. At least I do own (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  New MOC: Train Station of "Schapen"

Dear Lego® Enthiusiasts, my latest MOC - the train station of Schapen - is finished and uploaded on my homepage now: (URL) more pictures are published in a gallery at 1000steine.de (URL) it has been first time displayed at our Spring Train Show in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains) !!

  RE: Repairing 12v train motor

Hello Jan-Albert, I have also 3 engines 12V that are OUT, I also have noticed simmillar problem as you have about the gear on axle that is being damaged by the friction. This is the weakest link in the power transmission chain. I think that the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: question on a model

Hi Thomas, I still admire your train creations. I asked you before, if you are willing to share the .dat files. But for now I haven't seen them....... Guido (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: question on a model

(...) correct link (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact