 Trains / 16155
16154  |  16156
Subject:
SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 04:12:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The official website of ths Southern California LEGO Train Club has been
entirely redone and given a brand new look!

Check it out at:

http://www.scltc.org

Feel free to explore the site and find out about our club, our layouts, and
our goals as we expand.

Or you can jump straight to the pictures of our layout at a GATS in January
and our layout at the first ever BricksWest event:

http://www.scltc.org/pages/galleries/shows.htm

The gallery now features Previous and Next features to make browsing easier.

In addition, there are pictures of our display at the National Association
of Broadcasters convention at our official BrickShelf gallery:

Please let us know what you think.

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC