 Trains / 14234
Re: train idea book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 12:09:14 GMT

You are welcome to include my 440 class steam locomotive and related
rolling stock, if you want.
If you want the .dat files, let me know.
I am not 100% sure that all the parts accually exist in those colors
though. If they dont, we can redesign the model no problems.
If there are specific items (certain type of freight wagon for example)
that someone wants me to make for this book, I can do that too.