 Trains / 13838
Re: Brickish Railways newcomer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:10:48 GMT

No WAY! They're giving you a trip? (Airfare and all??? Even just the train
part of the trip is cool though) That is SO COOL. Now where's the info on
the South African Blue Train I was thinking of modeling?? GRIN.

All inclusive: flight, Hotel and of course the trip on the real Desert Express.

So they contacted you then, or you contacted them?

I contacted them after reading about the DX for the first time in the
newspaper (Aug. 2000) and I asked for some colored pictures, because there
was just an black and white pic in the paper.

I just posted my idea to build a LEGO DX to Transnamib and the gave me the
adress of the photographer (a German) and send my a nice screensaver.
Without having a idea they said, that I will come to Namibia, if I will
build a copy of the model for them. So I build a copy.

I'm hoping Skyline will
do something neat with the kit I sent them... but that was me contacting
them of course.

Don't mind! Try to make the best out of it.

Regards,
HoMa