 Trains / 13787
Re: Brickish Railways newcomer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:49:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Just take a look at the instruction of 2126. It works with the same design,
that you should use.

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/2000/2126/2126-03.jpg

Kind Regards,

Ben

Thanks Ben, that's really useful and thank you for taking the time to find
it for me but... aaargh that's horrible.  I hope no-one in .trains takes
this the wrong way but buffer beams are attached to the solebar of a rail
vehicle, not the bogie truck and those wheelsets are too close together to
look right.  So this poses (not 'begs' :)) two more questions:

How do you do a Co-Co bogie when the wheelsets are 3-long?

Does anyone else modify their RS to put the couplers and buffers on the chassis?

Psi

(Plus why do TLC leave the two 2x2 plates out of the 3737 when they include
everything else?)