 Trains / 13791
13790  |  13792
Subject:
Steve Barile's article at Trains.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.publish, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 16:25:49 GMT

Appy polly logies if this is a repost but I just found it.

http://www.trains.com/Content/Dynamic/Articles/000/000/001/585tufcw.asp

(If it's not there at that location (it may be dynamic, not sure) start at
the main site, take Model Trains, then Lego, then Plans and take the article
titled "Planning a LEGO train exhibition")

VERY nice work Steve. Good primer.  This is a great resource and should be
bookmarked/linked for future ref by all who have an interest. Way to go!
Props to Steve and the PNLTC. So who'd you get to spell/grammar check it for
you? <grins, ducks, runs>

FUT trains.org