 Trains / 13348
Re: 12 volt track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:19:10 GMT

Mark Williams wrote in message ...
metal conductors? The instructions state to use methylated spirits. What is
that? It sounds flammable.

Methylated spirits = Brit speak for NA methyl alcohol, methanol. Rubbing
alcohol would probably work fine too. Won't melt the plastic ties unless you
leave them soaking in it for a long time.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/