 Trains / 13349
Re: Hogworts Express Conversion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 04:23:47 GMT

Troy's Surplus Lego wrote in message ...
For some odd reason, the top of the boiler opens up and by pushing a lever
in the cab you can make a treasure chest pop out.  It uses a red technic
shock to srping load it.  The treasure chest has two keys in it.  I'm not
sure where they got this from.

I just about fell off my chair laughing when I saw that pic (treasure chest
flying out top of engine boiler) in the Mania mag. It''s not in any of the
HP books, so some Lego designer must have been using his creativity rather
creatively!

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1