 Trains / 13353
Re: 12 volt track - OT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 07:47:46 GMT

Brit speak? Hahaha. I thought the language was called English...

It's you Americans that are changing the words - A refresher course :
Color is spelt C-O-L-O-U-R.
Aluminium is pronounced Al-u-min-ee-um.
The the day comes -before- the month, ie - dd/mm/yy  <--makes sense doesn't
it?

:0P~~~

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
Mark Williams wrote in message ...
metal conductors? The instructions state to use methylated spirits. What • is
that? It sounds flammable.

Methylated spirits = Brit speak for NA methyl alcohol, methanol. Rubbing
alcohol would probably work fine too. Won't melt the plastic ties unless • you
leave them soaking in it for a long time.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/